Hobo Joe's EOW Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hobo Joe's EOW Application

Post by HoboJoe on Mon May 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Steam Name:Hobo Joe

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:34069255

Character Name: Tiffany Kennedy

How many days have you played on the server? Ive played for About a week in a half

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I have played as a rebel, Civil Protections, OWE, Vortigaunt, Citizen (Obviously)

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have played on many Half life 2 and Combine Control servers. As I said before, ive been Rebel, Civil Protection, OWE, Vortigaunt, Citizen

IC: How you became Overwatch Ellite: Tiffany lived in California with her parents. She had a fascination with the Military during collage. Her dream job was to be apart of the Military. After she was finished with Collage, she told the news to her parents that she was going to join the Military. Tiffany packed her bags and said her goodbyes to her friends and family. She always thought that gender shouldn't matter to what the job was. Tiffany did great but she was just a regular Infantry Soldier. There were times where she would save her fellow Soldiers from the battle field and tend to their wounds. She was promoted for her actions. A couple years went by and she returned home from the Military. She was greeted by her Family and some Friends. She became a scientist and was one for 7 months. That's when the Universal Union invaded Earth. She was working on a new experiment when she was called to help in the war now called the "7 Hour war". Sadly they couldn't defeat the Union and just before they knew it, they were under control by the Combine. After the war, Tiffany was captured and brought back to the Citadel where she was then brainwashed. She was then stationed in City 45.
CID:56563

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random Death Match. When someone goes around randomly shooting people
Shooting someone not IC
Shooting someone with out doing a /me
Shooting someone because they didn't buy your weapon

FearRP- When something like a gun is pointed at you and you didn't act afraid for your life
Jack pointed a gun at Dillon but Dillon ran from him
2 Units are aiming SMG's at one Citizen telling him to stop, but he runs
3 OW's raided a rebel base, but the 2 citizen at the door attacked them

PK-Perma kill. You cannot use that character anymore as he/she has died
If you die as CP, you cant play on that character for a week
Punishment from staff
You have been kidnapped and they kill you

NLR- New life rule. You must forget everything in your past life
Jack killed Dillon but then Dillon told the CP that I have a weapon
The CP was killed by a rebel, then he radioed in reporting the rebel
Dillon was killed by Jack, but then Dillon came back to kill Jack

MG- Metagame. When someone uses OOC information for IC roleplay
Dillon PMed Jack where the rebel base was
Dillon said in OOC chat "Meet me at the shop"
Dillon just met Joe and he said "Hey Joe"

DM- Death Match. When people get into a fight with each other
The Zombies attacked the Citizens
The shopkeeper saw two other Citizens fighting with each other in their store.
The Antlions attacked the Zombies

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-Citizen
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit Is On Duty
"10-50" Means: Patrol or patrolling
"10-20?" Means:Location
"10-79" Means: Bomb Threat
"10-1" Means: Not Understood
"11-3" Means: Stop Transmitting, radio intercepted
"11-99" Means: Officer is in need of assistance
"10-78" Means:Send assistance/Send medical assistance
"10-2000" Means: Immediate Reinforcements required  
"10-54" Means: Possible Dead Body

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-19
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: 10-99
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?:10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: 10-71
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?:11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1: /me Loads AR2 and gets ready to fire
2: /me peeks around corner
3: /me Shoots burst fires at the 647E's with AR2

Can you go Rogue as COTA?: No, COTA are brainwashed

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: No, COTA are brainwatshed

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: No, COTA are brainwashed

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: No, COTA are used for Emergencies only.

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?:Report it and let the Civil Protection Deal With It

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: Kill him or report it over the radio

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: Kill it or report it over the radio

What is the correct situation to ignore CMD's orders?: If the CMD orders me to do something a OW shouldn't do like patrol around the Plaza do RCT ect.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?:. In the event of a raid, Do what the Leader orders you to, Stay with squad, shoot in RP, Communicate. If a Unit ask backup for a Anit Citizen, zombies, antlions etc. I must respond to it. If JW/AJ is active

Last edited by HoboJoe on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)

HoboJoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobo Joe's EOW Application

Post by llauirescatFTW on Tue May 31, 2016 1:18 pm

Gud kinda
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

llauirescatFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top