Ve' Dona's Enslaved Vortigaunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ve' Dona's Enslaved Vortigaunt

Post by Froggyohio on Tue May 24, 2016 1:07 pm

Application for Vortigaunt Slave

Requirements:
* Your character's name will be changed so it has no last name, after all it is not a human anymore.
* Must not to be an inexperienced player.

Steam Name: Prometheus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91973007

How many days have you played on the server? About 43 days.

Character Name: Ve'Dona

How many days have you played on the server?
I have played about 43 I believe. (This is the only server I play.)

IC: Background Story: Ve'Dona was enslaved soon after the Seven Hour War. He tried to make the most of his freedom by avoiding the combine. This was short-lived, however. Overwatch eventually tracked him down and took him in as a slave, bound for eternity to do the CCA's cruel bidding. This act came without resistance, as Ve'Dona knew he would be shot if he resisted.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have never roleplayed as a vortigaunt and I would like that experience. I have played HL2RP on Fireball.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: On your server I am currently a EOW and Saber-Divisional.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means player kill, it go's into affect when the rebels raid the Nexus, if you are the SEC, or if the admins say so.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: Me and two others raid the Nexus and we all died so that is a PK for us all.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Deathmatch, It is when you damage someone but dont kill them
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If i was to run up to someone and shoot them with no rp reason and walk away.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Deathmatch, It is When you kill someone with no rp reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If i was to walk up to someone and kill them for no reason at all.

Give us three correct /me commands:/me Sit's down in chair and looks at the sky, /me Grab's the combines gun (then roll), /me Shakes the mans hand and smiles.
Give us three correct /it commands:/it The barrel fly's across the room and hits the man in the chest, /it Fall to the ground and explodes,/it Killed the man and then flew off.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is when you are a cp and want to broadcast a msg and /advert is when you are a Citizen and you want to broadcast a msg.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Meta Game, meta game is when you say something Ic OOC or something OOC Ic
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If my friend says something in OOC chat and i take action IG, If me and my friends are in teamspeak/skype talking about what we are going to do in game, If i talk to my friend in game about something irl.

Froggyohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum