A bird just killed itself by bashing its face into my window. (Jagers admin app)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bird just killed itself by bashing its face into my window. (Jagers admin app)

Post by Jager on Sun May 22, 2016 10:33 am

Steam Name:
Whiskey
(Otherwise Jäger, not the rp character, my old steam name)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61701220

How many days have you played on the server?
As of today, 50.
Why do you want to become part of the staff?
There are many reasons I would like to be part of the servers staff. Some of these reasons are as follows
-I have witnessed the server go a day or two without admins on. This is not all the staffs fault. Many are active, and do have lives outside of CC, and it would be unfair to force them on the server. So by becoming
staff, this will compensate for the absence of staff
-A very , "Debated" topic on the server, is events. Many admins find events a handfull and just go on without them. This is fair, but the server deserves universal events, not just events that will effect rebels, or just CPs.
Event's that will affect the entire server and I can perform these events. For the better of course.
-Finally, the server has so much more potential than it is showing, it's completely on the admins and owners to reveal this potential, and getting that potential to show is my only goal as an admin.
(I would say something about "Fuck the minges" But they are already well handled and not a heavy handed problem)

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked?
I'd say i'm well known. I don't think anyone on the server really dislikes me. Most people know me for the character "Athena 'day' Blackheart". Since I've joined the server, i've really only made friends, cant recall any enemies
but if I did, I would happily talk it out with said person.

When does a PK take effect, in what situations?
PK takes event in many situations, from suicide to amputation with the use of /mes

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
PK is perm kill, contrasting from NLR, when a person is killed, they may not RP with those involved for 5 minutes, PK deaths result in the requirement of character deleting, and complete removal from the server
HOWEVER:
If good RP can come out of a person who is PKed, the PK could be lifted ON ADMIN standards.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:
Suicide will result in PK.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?
Deathmatch. Deathmatch is combat between two(Sometimes more) groups of people.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation:
The CCA sweeps D6, the rebels retaliate with gunfire.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?
Random deathmatch.This is the act of killng with no RPable reasoning.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:
Some random guy runs up to you, kicks you in the nose, fists you until you die for no reason at all.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events?
No. Of course events are one of my goals as an admin and they will sway me in favor of wanting to apply, it would be a lie if I said otherwise. But I would say an event every 3-6 hours would be good, and every 3rd event would be big
What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
Meta Game, meta game is the use of information YOUR CURRENT character has not learned in RP to their advantage.
1: Finding secret doors with a new character because your previous knew where it was.
2: CPs ooc saying they will sweep D6, so you flag off your rebel to avoid PK.
3: Someone says they will brainwash you OOC, so you avoid them IC to avoid brainwash.
Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT? He's pretty good. Still not as good as me but prty desent m8
How sexy is Rune Knight? prtty good. not as hot as me but stil prtty desent m7
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll? he rolls into my dms erri day so pretty hot.

Jager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bird just killed itself by bashing its face into my window. (Jagers admin app)

Post by PiLoT on Mon May 23, 2016 3:28 pm

Accepted. Welcome.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A bird just killed itself by bashing its face into my window. (Jagers admin app)

Post by llauirescatFTW on Tue May 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

llauirescatFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top