Lupus Hunters app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lupus Hunters app

Post by Silentnite13 on Sun May 22, 2016 6:32 am

Steam Name: Lupus Hunter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128339545

How many days have you played on the server? I've played for about1 month (I got the achievement). But everyone has come from fireball you could say 1 and a half months. I was shown this server by my close friend Jagar (he is now a Moderator).

Why do you want to become part of the staff? I would like to join the staff for 3 reasons.
Reason 1. As a staff member I would help relief the stress of sits and questions being asked by new and or older players to the server or CC
Reason 2. I love the server and would like to help continue its growth on the CC servers list. I would also love to see it grow threw the time from other perspectives
Reason 3. As staff I could help run events late at night when or when it is needed so that the players are always doing something

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked? My BMD is well known, and I think he is liked to an extent.
My CP is not well known outside of the CCA and also because he is a CP he is not liked
And me as a person I am liked by some and I am well known

when does a PK take effect, in what situations? PK takes affect during JW or during an interrogation of a Rebel. This will be called by usually a CmD or higher

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means Perma Kill.
This takes affect during JW’s or D-6 raids (most of the time)
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: A AW or JW is called and a Rebel is found outside of D-6 or is captured/killed when the JW is called to be a PK (He either deletes his character or a admin will do it)

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Death Match.
This would happen with to payers get into hand to hand combat, you would have to do a /me then roll who gets a higher roll will depend on what the /me does.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: A CP and a Rebel get into a hand to hand fight.
The rebel does a /me kicks CP in chest.
Then they would both /roll
The CP gets a 89/100 and the rebel gets a 47/100
The CP then would say /me Dodges the kick (something along those lines)

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Deathmatch. This happens when 1 player kills another without a reason or just for fun.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A Rebel goes to a citizen and shoots killing him and does not have a reason to do so.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events? No, I am not joining staff to spam events

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Meta Gaming.
This is when a player uses information not gained to that character ICly
Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
1. A player says OOC the CP are raiding D-6 then the rebels use that information to get ready or hide
2. A player joins from another server and goes into D-6 or other places that he should not have knowledge of.
3. A player would change characters and go to a stash that was hidden for another player or he used to to transfer gear in places that the new character does not know where it should be

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT? He is pretty saxxxxxy
How sexy is Rune Knight? He would be better if he was a mage not a knight (get the game reference hahaha no ok)
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll? He’s better in the oven

Silentnite13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupus Hunters app

Post by PiLoT on Wed May 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Denied.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top