Green's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Green's Staff Application

Post by Green Teah on Mon May 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Steam Name: Green Teah

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38314019

How many days have you played on the server? Unsure, I believe two months, and on top of that I was on Fireball for a while.

Why do you want to become part of the staff? Not enough events, I'd like to host a lot of events on the server, to make it more interesting. I'd also help with player requests, within reason of course.

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked? I'm somewhat well-known, and some like me.

When does a PK take effect, in what situations? PK takes in effect if an admin grants it, or if you do a public amputation. Or, if you capture someone from a raid, if you kill them it's a PK.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means Permanent Kill, after they've been "PK'd" they have to delete that character.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: A public amputation in front of the nexus.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means death match, and is most often used during S2K.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: D6 raids, and plaza raids.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random death match. You open fire randomly onto someone, with no /me.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Someone, perhaps a new player runs into the plaza with a gun, and just starts shooting people with no /me. This is "RDM".

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events? No, maybe once a day, or once every other day-- just to spice things up.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Metagame, using OOC information for IC reasons.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: Someone says they're selling guns in the plaza, or D6, and people flood to him-- or a CP calls a JW. Giving out your location to others OOCly. Trying to tell IC information OOCly.

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT? He's a 10/10 on grindr.
How sexy is Rune Knight? Eh, he's like a six.
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll? Probably an eight.
Green Teah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top