Hagen's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hagen's Application

Post by HagenRileyMiles on Wed May 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Steam Name: The Prophet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88533874

How many days have you played on the server? I've played since the first server of fireball came out, so I've been playing for a very long time. If you need a close estimate almost 1-2 years now!

Why do you want to become part of the staff? Honestly I've always enjoyed helping people, and this is something I would like to do, People like me, and I also like them I can be highly helpful as when the time comes, and It has been something I've always enjoyed to do!

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked? I'm 100% sure I'm well know, every likes me as far as I know i'm usually making people laugh, and helping to make their days so they like me quite a bit to my perspective!

When does a PK take effect, in what situations? Permanent kill can be in an event that an Admin would call out, or if someone has got a PK put on there head next time they die!!

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
Permanent kill is someone who Permanently dies and can not use that character again! It takes affect when called upon by an admin!

Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:

Admin: Bob you have killed way to many people all day, you have a PK on you next time you die! *Bob gets Killed* Admin: You can no longer use that character due to your Permanent kill!

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?

Deathmatch could be a fight between two different people, best description! "Fight to the death."

Give us an example of a 'DM' situation:
*Bob hit's Randy in the nose* Randy: How dare you! Bob: I heard what you said... *Randy pulls out a gun* *Bob Disarms him and shoots him square in the head* "That is the best Deathmatch I can give you!"

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Death Match is like someone attacking a player for no reason at all. *Bob shoots everyone*
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Bob: I'm feeling very bored guys I got a plan! Players: What? *Bob Begins shooting all civilians, and CP's for no reason!*

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events? No I am not applying to spam event's, I'm doing it in order to have a new experience on Mjolnir, and to help players whom are getting wronged, and in need of assistance!

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
MegaGame is simply giving IC information OOC'ly!

Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
*Bob is now on skype, and calls Randy.* Randy: Yo where are you at on the server? Bob: I am inside the hotel on the first floor! Randy: Be there in a second!
*Bob gets on steam, and sends Randy a message* Bob: Hey can you hide me a gun somewhere on the map please? Randy: Sure I can!
*Randy sends Bob a message on kik* Randy: Hey Bob just so you know my characters name is "John Smith." Bob: Okay, thanks for the information!

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT? PiLoT is as sexy as sexy get's
How sexy is Rune Knight? No words can describe my fathers sexyness
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll? All I can say is, Can you get any more Sexy?

HagenRileyMiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top