Blobfish's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blobfish's Staff Application

Post by Blobfish on Wed May 04, 2016 7:12 am

Steam Name: Blobfish

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80242177

How many days have you played on the server? My longest char is 30 days old today.(Robbie"Stonewall"Brown)

Why do you want to become part of the staff? I would like to be part of the staff because I have been with the community for a while and I would like to join it. It is a very fun and funny community I mean look at the last 3 questions of the application. I have lots of experience with people and the F4 menu I have owned my own Combine Control server, darkrp, and starwarsrp only one is up today(StarwarsRP). The community is Skyward Gaming. I have lots of time on my hands to be on the server because I do schooling from home so I can be on the server for over 4 hours on the daily.

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked?I feel like im know but don't just play on one char so friends on one char don't know me on others.

When does a PK take effect, in what situations?I PK takes effect in a NEXUS raid or any big event, or certain ranking char's may be PK'ed on death like the SeC.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Pk means Perma Kill it is when if you die in rp you char dies you have to delete your char.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:If a group of rebels raid the NEXUS an admin my call it a PK event.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM or S2K is when two party's agree to kill each other without it being considered RDM.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If there was an event where the combine attack the rebels base that means all rebels are S2K for combine and all combine are S2K for rebels.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means random death match it is when you kill someone with no rp reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If someone was to walk up to me and kill me for no reason in rp then that would be considered RDM and that person would get a punishment.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events? No i will very rarely do events if ever.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means meta game it is when you use ooc information ic.
Give us three situations that define the term MG:
1:If my friend was to give me information ooc and i used it ic.
2:If I were to walk up to someone and look at the name above there head any say I know there name because of that.
3:If someone was to walk into rebel base saying they know about it from a different server that would be meta game because that char doesn't know about it.

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT? OHH YEAH YOU KNOW BABY!! 666/10
How sexy is Rune Knight? 40/10
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll? 333/10

Blobfish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top