Jagar "snow" Mayjunt's BMD app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jagar "snow" Mayjunt's BMD app

Post by Silentnite13 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Steam Name: Lupus Hunter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128339545

Character Name: Jagar “Snow” Mayjunt

How many days have you played on the server? About 4 to 5 days

IC: Background Story: The boy spent most of his days by himself living a very secluded lifestyle. He was a huge let down to his families expectations his whole life, despite their efforts to make him
a successful person, he would not listen.
He developed the skills that would keep him alive as time goes on; quiet, smart, good a looking out for himself.
After his last year at school he disappeared. He would go around the world making money the only way he could, robbing people and stores.
Once the Combine attacked Earth, he was safe but did not understand what to do.
This change resulted in him changing everything, he would talk, make all the right friends, and even fight.
After seeing what the Combine does to people, he would lose his mind killing 2 CPs. After he would start look for job opportunities to help Rebel against the Combine.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to become a Black Market Dealer, because I notice there are a lot of rebels that know what they're doing, but they don’t have any equipment, and they're always getting captured or killed and they lose all they're stuff. We have a constant supply of equipment going to a bunch of stupid people and they only lose. I'm not going to give out a bunch of guns, I'm going to give it to the people who actually need it and will use it well. I will also make a profit out of it so I can eat and have a decent life.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I think I should be chosen as a BMD, the experienced rebels aren't getting anything, and there is almost no active BMDs. And with experience there wouldn't be such a ming rebellion. I will also make a profit out of it. And also the CP would think twice about attacking the rebels or me

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I have more the a year of experience Half-Life 2 RP, and about 3 to 4 months of CC experience on other servers combined. I am also a staff on many servers that are still up and even more that are not on anymore. I am an experienced role-player.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I'm very good with passive RP. And I am good with fast paced a stressing moments, I'm not so good with ERPWhat is the meaning
of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means Perma Kill or Player Kill. It means your character is permanently dead, and cannot be used ever
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: Being executed by rebels, as the CA.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Death Match. Its when there is a fight going on, usually with rebels adn Combine.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: The Combine raid the canals, and are fighting heavily armed rebels

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Death Match. Its when you kill someone without a reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A rebel walking threw D-6 then shooting a citizen that was talking to another rebel.
Give us three correct /me commands: /me would pull gun up /me would take aim at CP. /me would Pull trigger 5 times shooting and killing CP.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it the CP would fall to the ground bleeding from head. /it The CP would twitch on the ground /it A CP would be seen aiming AR2 at the man with a gun.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad?
/bc = Broadcast, which is used by the Combine to announce stuff like ration and work cycle, and JW /ad = Advertisement, a commercial tool used to citizens to advertise something to sell such as a store

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Metagame, which is something that happens when you use OOC information in IC.
Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
. Somebody shares they're location in OOC chat, and you go there ICly.
. Someone says a combine is in the sewers OOC then players use that information
. Somebody says he is selling a gun in OOC and gives his location

Silentnite13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagar "snow" Mayjunt's BMD app

Post by PiLoT on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Accepted.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down