Lord Gaben's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lord Gaben's Application

Post by Lord Gaben on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Steam Name: craftedforver86

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63804286

Character Name: Da'Botac

How many days have you played on the server?
10 days
IC: Background Story:

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played passive RP, I have done medical rp and I have also done survival RP

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have experience as a Vortigant, OTA and OW, CP, Stalker, and BMD.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: PK is perma kill. For example: When someone is being publicly amputated by combine

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Death match: Two or more players fight each other. When the CP's did a sweep of D6 and found armed anti citizens, they fought each other.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Random death match, Killing someone without a reason/valid reason: The rebel killed the citizen because he stared at him the wrong way.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me groaned in pain as the bullet was removed, flinching and trying to move his hand away. /me counted a couple of credits before handing it to the man "Keep the change." /me slid the CP his CID, impatiently waiting for his ration.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it The man seemed to suffer from multiple bullet wounds and some head trauma. /it The man stood there in shock as he watched, his hands shaking ever so slightly. /it The bleeding would only get worse, any attempt to stop the bleeding would need to be soon.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? Ad: Ad is usually used to advertise a shop or stand, mostly used by citizens. Bc: Is usually used to inform citizens about a JW or Ration, mostly used by CP's

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG is meta gaming, and is when a Character uses OOC info IC:
Give us three situations that define the term MG: A CP arrests a rebel with no real evidence other then him saying "Im a rebel" In ooc or having something relating to him being a rebel in his desc. A rebel kills an asset with no real information other then it being in desc or him being an off-duty. Another example is players using pms to give out information about they're location, whats happening, and whos doing it.

Lord Gaben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord Gaben's Application

Post by Lord Gaben on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 pm

IC Background story: Da'Botac was a regular vortigant, before being taken captive by the Ninilath, shortly after he was freed by Gordon Freeman, He was forced to stay at planet Xen, before it was captured once again by the Combine, Killing most of his kin and taking a few prisoners, He was one of the prisoners.

Lord Gaben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PiLoT on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Accepted.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content