IvanTrack2's Slaved Vort Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IvanTrack2's Slaved Vort Application.

Post by IvanTrack2 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:44 am

Steam Name: [DPA] IvanTrack2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65598142

Character Name:Xar'Vangh

How many days have you played on the server? Around 2 weeks here.

IC: Background Story: Xar'Vangh was alone, scared in the seven hours war.
                              All his vortigaunt friends dead, when suddenly, a group
                              Of rebels appear in-front of Xar'Vangh. He was too scared
                              To react so the rebels needed to carry him in the sewers.
                              When he was in the sewers, the rebels asked him if he was
                              Hurt, or something like that. Xar'Vangh said no. He only was
                              Too scared...After some time. Xar'Vangh starts to get so friendly
                              With the rebels. His life was extremly good with the rebels. When
                              Suddenly a group of EOWs and CP's appear in the sewers. The EOWs
                              And CP's killed all the rebels, Only Xar'Vangh was alive. One of the
                              EOWs would radio: <:: Amputate Biotic? ::> ?, After that he would nod.
                              Xar'Vangh was so scared again, fearing at all costs his life. The EOW would
                              Beanbag Xar'Vangh. When he waked up he was with some electronics around
                              His body. Xar'Vangh its now an slave from the CCA Forever....

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yeah, I do. I have roleplayed in all type of roles (CP/CITIZEN/VORT/SLAVED VORT/REBEL/OW

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: Well i had many experincies there, But the what i was doing there was doing SeriousRP all time.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK. PK means PlayerKill. PlayerKill means that one character of whatever type has been permanently killed.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: *SeC its infront of one rebel, tied to a chair and with EOWs around*
                                                    *SeC starts to ask him some questions...*
                                                    *SeC Would slowly raise his hand*
                                                    *EOWs would raise their combine snipers*
                                                    *SeC Would say with a firm tone of voice "Fire."
                                                    *The rebel would be headshotted to hell. Almost without head*

And this is how you can do a PK.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Deathmatch. Deatmatch means two/more persons firing eachother to death. Normally in a "Normal" DeathMatch there is no PK.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: *4 Rebels starts to shoot 5 CPs, The fight would be extremly long. After that there was only 1 CP and 1 Rebel. The CP would start to run to another direction, The rebel would see him and would shoot all his body, leaving him dead.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM. Random DeathMatch. Random DeatMatch means that one person killed/harm someone without any reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: *A CP would walk towards a citizen, indicating to him to get on the wall, The CP without any reason would raise his SMG, Next he would start to shoot him with his SMG to death. Without any reason.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me Would grab his knife from his belt, staring at it for a second. Next he would start to sharp it.
                                                   /me Would attempt to grab him by the head, smashing it to the wall.
                                                   /me Would see around him, he notices he's surounded of CP's. He slowly drops his weapon to the floor, raising his hands slowly.

Give us three correct /it commands: /it You will see a red-ish liquid in the floor, you would be curious and start to follow the red-ish liquid.
                                                 /it When the knife is handed over you see that the knife is so sharp.
                                                 /it You'll see a poor citizen in the street, seems to be malnourished and you start to be sad for him.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?   /Bc: Brodcast. Brodcast its only for the CPs/Dispatch/Overwatch/Civil Administrator. It only allows to use it when you're an unit of the CCA.

/Ad: Announcement/Advertise...ETC.  Its usally used to make an ad from a store/something. /AD command its only allowed for citizens.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Metagame. Metagame its when one person says via OOC (Out Of Character) something he knows IC or ICLY (In Character).
Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
*Citizen sees a rebel that opens a hidden door next to another door.
*OOC* A rebel just open a hidden door in the appartament A next to the door!
*CP's radio* Investigate Appartament A. Secure appartament A and search for any rebel hideout.

*Citizen saw a rebel assasinating a CP at the location Appartament B.*
*OOC* "Wow a rebel just killed a CP at the Appartament B!"
*Cp's radio* "Units go secure Appartament B NOW!."

*Citizen sees a rebel selling illegal stuff to another citizen*
*OOC* "Wow all go to the middle of the plaza for free guns!!!"
*Suddenly more of 12 citizens are  there asking ICLY and LOOCly for free guns 'n' stuff*

IvanTrack2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IvanTrack2's Slaved Vort Application.

Post by IvanTrack2 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:29 pm

Please leave what i can do better Smile

IvanTrack2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alomborosh on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Looks good! Very Happy

Alomborosh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PiLoT on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Accepted.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top