View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akio's BmD App

Post by Akio Kanimura on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Steam Name: Akio Kanimura

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53792317

Character Name: Vasily Gregoyevich Zaytsev

How many days have you played on the server?: From the launch of the server

IC: Background Story:
My name is Vasily, I was born in Yeleninka, Russia. When I was a small boy, my father wanted me to hunt. To the age of 7, is when I touched my first rile. The Mosin Nagant, chamberd in 7.62x65r rounds. I began to show promise to my father, I went on more hunts to feed my family as I got older. Later on, the combine came, burning villages nearby. I was 16 at the time, not sure what to make of it, my father told me to grab my rifle, and shoot anything that moved. We fought hard, eventually overrun and my father and mother killed. I was left and sent to a labor camp, that to this day, is still disclosed to the public. Now after getting myself set with the supplies I need, I am once more, ready to fight. Take back my homeland, and rid the world of this plauge.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer?: There is money to be made within the Dealer business, People need weapons and I can sell it to them for a price. I make capital, and they can get their weapons and run off happy.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I can RP decently, and I have had experience with holding a dealing place down. I can sell and buy, making it easier for both parties.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I've done over a year and a half on TnB, before going to Fireball, Valhalla, then to Mjolnir.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Meaning Player Kill, takes effect once your character has been killed permanently and you can no longer play as them.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: A Rebel has been captured and is about to be killed within the nexus VIA Acid drop, no traces of his body is ever found.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Death match, When two factions go against one another.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Six rebels go to raid the City, and Eight CPs are there to fight them. They begin shooting on sight. (AKA S2K)

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM: Random Death Match, Takes effect when someone has killed another for no IC reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Boskin (Minge) gets a new rifle, he's in the rebel base and begins to shoot at everyone he sees.
Give us three correct /me commands:
/me would grab the weapon off the table, he'd begin to flip it over and examine it.
/me would notice three small scratches along the body of the rifle, he'd ignore it.
/me would place the weapon back down, removing his bag of credits off the table, turn around and leave the place.
Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The wind would be strong on the surface, the three Rebels would stand on the edge of the cliff, looking at the valley below.
/it The wind flowing throughout the gaps between the strings of her hair.
/it THe screams would echo throughout the nexus, getting louder as they went further down the elevator shaft.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/BC- Broadcasting for Combine Officers to announce information to the public.
/AD- Advertisement for business owners looking for potential customers.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?: Meaning: Meta-Game, takes effect when someone takes information from OOC, and makes it IC.

Give us three situations that define the term MG:
(OOC)Jim Bob: Totally come to D6, I live in the apartment building with the 3 boards. (Minge goes to Location)
(OOC)Tallen Kai: Left my stash under the table in apartment A-2-3, (Minge goes to steal it)
(OOC)Jailen Alken: We're going to raid the City, and were based at A-1-1. (Minge CP goes to fuq dem up)
Akio Kanimura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Akio's BmD App

Post by PiLoT on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Accepted.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Akio's BmD App

Post by Akio Kanimura on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:17 pm