Qball's Staff application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qball's Staff application

Post by Sans_01 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Application for server staff.

Requirements:
* Must not to be an inexperienced player.
* Have a fair understanding of server rules.
* Must be generally well-liked by the community.

Steam Name: Qball

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109375369 07:56

How many days have you played on the server? Ever since it came out. (I don't remember the days, though.)

Why do you want to become part of the staff? I want to become apart of the staff team to help make the server better. By providing events to the players with PiLoT's approval, and to be friendly to all of the players and the rest of the admin team. I know that me and PiLoT have had our times, big times. But those can easily be put away, as I apologized to pilot. I am not in it for the power, I am in it for the community.

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked? I am well-known on the server. Some people on the server really enjoy me, I can't really specify names, but I just know.

When does a PK take effect, in what situations? PK takes effect when you are in a RP situation where you are about to die. And if the admin approves, you will be PKed after you die in the situation. Such as a citizen in prison, or a kidnapped CP with rebels.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means Perma-Kill, when you are killed in a RP situation, and have to delete your character after death.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: *CmD.XXXX pulls out his magnum from his side holster, aims at the citizen turning off the safety. He then pulls the trigger firing into the citizens head, with the citizens brains splattered on the wall behind them.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Death Match. When two players or two groups are fighting. (S2K)
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: *CPs are rushing into the canals, spotting the rebels on-top of the cliff. The CPs then start shooting at the rebels, and the rebels shoot back, starting a DM situation.*

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM is Random Death Match. When a person kills another person without any RP.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Jimmy walks up to Tommy, and pulls out his gun and shoots Tommy dead. All without RP.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events? Absolutely not.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG is Metagaming. When you use OOC information not properly acquired ICly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: [OOC]: John: I don't have a CR device but theres a mugging going on at the apartments. CCA.C08.XXXX: Mugging at the apartments. [OOC]: Jim: Hey theres a free vort in the plaza can a cp come get him CCA.C08.XXXX: Biotic spotted in the plaza. [OOC] Tommy: Hey, there are rebels in the sewers running into D-6  CCA.C08.XXXX: 647E's in the sewers.

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT? So Sexy he ERPs all the time.
How sexy is Rune Knight? It should be Sexy Knight not rune knight.
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll? Should be Sexy Pizza roll.

Sans_01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Qball's Staff application

Post by Blite on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:55 am

LOL

Blite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top