Shane Tanner's BMD Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shane Tanner's BMD Application

Post by Froggyohio on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Steam Name: Prometheus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91973007

Character Name: Shane Tanner

How many days have you played on the server?
A few weeks.

IC: Background Story: My name is Shane Tanner, I am a 27-year-old male, living with my family in New Jersey. I enjoy living out in New Jersey, my friends well. Just me, really. I am much more of a loner, a wanderer you could say, I don’t enjoy being around many people much nowadays, I don’t know why but it is really just me. During my preteen days, I mostly enjoyed playing outside by myself, minding my own business in the backyard, playing with a soccer ball I found laying out in our garden. I currently go to high school, being driven towards my own path to make a mark in this world, trying to live and get educated on what I can before I turn eighteen and go off to college. I was driving myself to learn and expand my knowledge of what we see in the sky, the moon, our stars. Space. I studied it reluctantly and became extremely knowledgeable about it, but ended up hating it anyway. As I figured out my astronomy career is gone because I lost great interest in it.

I ended up working in a financial area when I went to college, I grew up with quite a bit of money due to the family running a lucrative illegal business, I wish I had no business with. I figured it all out that one day I saw them coming home early with all their “supplies” which I do not want to mention. So, I grew up with quite a bit of money, I didn't enjoy it very much considering my own family was running a lucrative illegal business. Other than that. I enjoyed my life, doing the things I loved, I would consider myself as a “suspicious” person in general due to me being weird as hell. I spent a few years at college, learning what I could and can, taking up all that information about finicality, I thought I would be a good banker and all, knowing my family has a big supply of money just laying around. A couple of years go by, Looking out for a house or, at least, an apartment to buy, I found a cheap one, not too big nor too small, I bought the place. Moved in and stayed there for a while, checking up on the news, family, etcetera.

Just living my life basically. One day I found the urge not to live underneath my parents money they have been earning illegally, so I decided to use my knowledge about banking and financial things and went to my local bank, and asked for a job. The person behind the counter gave me a good long stare, laughing a bit. He nodded, picking up a what I think was a phone at least and called in for someone. I got taken to a room, interviewed and tada! I am a banker well, a trainee of course! Anyway, I was glad I got the job but. That didn't last very long.. I was on the first day of the job, working my ass off of what I knew and was taught, after a while of working I was dismissed and sent home for the rest of the day. I got to my car, unlocked it and got in, started the ignition.

** A sudden loud explosion can be heard, echoing throughout the parking lot. A massive swirling blue hole appeared in the sky, slowly getting bigger. People stared up at it for a few moments before running around panicking, many objects flew out from the hole, what looked like machines, attacking equipment. Buildings were standing still before the machines began to shoot down the buildings. Exploding them.. **

I was in a panic, I didn't know what to do one I saw that hole in the sky. Oh boy did I wish I kept on studying space, so I, at least, knew what might have been going on. I attempted to drive away before a tree fell directly on top of my cars hood, me being the scared little girl I am, screamed in terror thinking I was going to die. I turned off the car not even trying to reverse, I opened the door that was slightly jammed by a root of the tree, pushing it to the side, squeezing my body out. I was running for my life, scared and helpless for a moment before I found a dead body. I gagged once more, searching the body for anything helpful, turns out it was a security guard from the bank.

I took his gear, including his firearm, checking to see if it was loaded. I ran out of the parking lot into the street, holding a firearm in my hand. I looked up, trying to take a couple of shots at the machines but as usual, it wouldn't do bullshit. I continued running and running along the streets, seeing many cars and people panicking running for their lives. Me being stupid decided to keep running, trying to make it to the local gas station the way nearby for help. I managed to get to the gas station, I dashed inside, almost breaking the glass door. I spoke to the man behind the desk, asking him for a lighter and a couple of cigarettes. Je threw them to me not caring about anything other than himself, I bent over picking up the two items running back out before heading into the direction of my apartment. I continued running, eventually making it about halfway, past another gas station, this one, in particular, had one of those massive signs, displaying prices, as I was just about to run past it, slowly it began creaking. The creaking getting louder before *BOOM* the entire thing blew up, throwing out electrical charges everywhere. I screamed once again, trying to run past it only to trip over a pile of rubble. I banged my head hard onto the uneven pile of rubble almost cracking my skull open I assume. Before I knew it I blacked out. Not knowing what comes next.

** A year passes **

I woke up, gasping for air to find myself on an odd looking train, looking still in good condition, I looked around, seeing another man on the train and a woman behind him. I looked out the trains viewable windows, trying to see what was happening.

** Bing Bing, TSSSSSSSSSS Puh! **

The train came to a halt, the doors opening automatically. I stepped out, a bit unbalanced, my vision not clear or even anything. I walked around, seeing a flying robotic object, it took a picture of me, using its flash. I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear my vision but that did not seem to work, I continued on before a big screen flickered on, revealing an oldish looking man with a pin on his coat. He began speaking the words “Welcome, Welcome to City 8!” I looked around at all the other people around me, getting a bit intense. I continued walking thinking to myself “City 8?! What the fuck?” I passed through a metal gate, moving through what I think was checkpoints. An odd figure in a uniform with a white faceplate approached me saying “Citizen, Apply!” I shook my head looking confused I asked him “Pardon? I am not familiar with these terms. What’s going on here!?” the figure in the uniform pointed to my pocket, shaking his head. I nodded, digging through both my pockets to find a yellow card. It read “Shane T anner” there were numbers on it too but I couldn't read them very well. I showed the man my card, he took it scanning it. After a minute or so he gave it back saying “Alright, you can go.” I nodded firmly, continuing to walk confused. Another man in a same and similar uniform motioned me into another hallway, leading me to a door. I opened the door, peering outside to see a giant blue tower in the sky, I stared at it, my vision still impaired. I looked around, trying to figure out what was happening. No one told me nor was I even able to speak to anyone.

I took a right turn, thinking it might have been the right way to go, seeing a ladder. I climbed up onto the ladder, dropping myself down onto the box below. I continued walking to see a massive vehicle and some men in uniforms, beating up someone. I looked away, continuing on with my business. I made my way over into a what I assumed at the
time was a housing block, I found some keys on the ground, picked them up and read the numbers on them “Room 2-C” I nodded, making my way up onto the second floor, counting the apartments assuming which is which. I tried every lock before finding the right door, I yawned as I stepped into the room, a faint black object on the ground. I tried to focus on it, my vision still impaired. I crouched down, trying to pick up the object seeing it had two small arms on the side with two frames. I nodded seeing they were glasses! I put them on, struggling a bit, my vision slowly became clearer, I was able to see a bit clearer but not a full 100%. I laid down on a blue dusty couch, a bit uncomfortable. I began feeling around my face, searching for any sores or bruises, I found a bruise near my eyes and a small scar, figuring it was from the moment I blacked out. I slowly began to fade away, drifting to sleep not busy worrying what is going on due to me being confused and still tired from I don’t know what. I knew this way the day my new life, began.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to support the rebels and I think the best way i can do that is to sell cheap guns that everyone can afford. And I have been selling weapons already.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I think I can help with the rebel side of roleplay and it will be fun for all.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: yes i am a combine on this server and 1 other and im a rebels on about 4-5

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:About 250 hours in CC 400 in darkrp.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means player kill, it go's into affect when the rebels raid the nexus, if you are the SEC, or if the admins say so.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: Me and 2 other raid the nexus and we all die so that is a PK for us all.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Deathmatch, It is when you damage someone but dont kill them
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If i was to run up to someone and shoot them with no rp reason and walk away
What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Deathmatch, It is When you kill someone with no rp reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If i was to walk up to someone and kill them for no reason at all.

Give us three correct /me commands:/me Sit's down in chair and looks at the sky, /me Grab's the combines gun (then roll), /me Shakes the mans hand and smiles.
Give us three correct /it commands:/it The barrel fly's across the room and hits the man in the chest, /it Fall to the ground and explodes,/it Killed the man and then flew off.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is when you are a cp and want to broadcast a msg and /advert is when you are a Citizen and you want to broadcast a msg.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Meta Game, meta game is when you say something Ic OOC or something OOC Ic
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If my friend says something in OOC chat and i take action IG, If me and my friends are in teamspeak/skype talking about what we are going to do in game, If i talk to my friend in game about something irl.

Froggyohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shane Tanner's BMD Application

Post by PiLoT on Sat May 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Accepted.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top