James Freemen APP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Freemen APP.

Post by James Freemen on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:12 pm

Steam Name: [Elite] Fog Monster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71196935

How many days have you played on the server?: I've played for about 11 days.

Why do you want to become part of the staff?: I would like to become part of the staff for a few reasons. I'm always on so I could monitor the server. I really enjoy this server and want to keep it away from cheaters and those annoying Metas. The server is like a second life, and I would love to help and keep it at its best possible condition.

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked?: Yes,I am Known.

When does a PK take effect, in what situations?: When Your doing a Public Executeion. Also When Someone needs to be pked in a raid.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?: PK means Permanent Kill. It affects you having that character as you have to delete them.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: When a rebel is captured and publicly executed/shot in front of Nexus.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? It means Death match When 2 or 3 or more get into a fight.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: A Rebel Is trying to get into a DM with a CP.
What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Death Match. It is when a player randomly kills someone.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A Rebel RDMS A other Rebel.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events?: No You need to get permssion from higher ups.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?: MG means MetaGame.When someone is OOC and Trys To Get information.

Give us three situations that define the term MG: When Someone is in D-6 And someone tells Someone where is your location they wont answear becuase its againt the rules.

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT?: He's Very Sexy
How sexy is Rune Knight?: He is so Sexy like me
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll?: He was a Good Sec And so Sexy.

James Freemen.

James Freemen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top