Malik Fisher, AKA CCA-C08.SQD-GHOST-1.31415 Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malik Fisher, AKA CCA-C08.SQD-GHOST-1.31415 Application

Post by Blite on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 am

Requirements:
* Must have a SqL -01 to begin with.
* Must not have a BMD nor a Overwatch (Elite) on any of their characters.
* Must not to be an inexperienced player.

Steam Name: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47838942

Character Name: Malik Fisher

How many days have you played on the server? Probably something like 30 days or so.

IC: Background Story: Malik Fisher was an average citizen, living in a quaint mining town in eastern Europe. When the UU took over Earth, he was transferred to a larger city about two hours from his hometown. Even with the UU takeover, he was able to live a quiet and relatively happy life. However, he yearned for his hometown and dreamed of returning to the quiet cobblestone streets of the place he had lived for the first twenty years of his life. He vowed to return once the UU allowed him to. The city he was in was somewhat similar. For the first few months the city was quiet and peaceful, however it began to swell in population, and as a result the CCA got more and more controlling. Yet still, the city remained relatively protected from the atrocities heard about elsewhere in the much larger cities. However, as the population grew and the CCA's grip tightened, turmoil began to stir. Graffiti was plastered on every building, trash littered the streets and many citizens went so far as to escape the city, making a mass exodus to a place unknown. The CCA began randomly beating, detaining and amputating citizens. The city was no longer a safe place, somewhat dangerous even for loyalists. Malik Fisher blamed the anticitizens for this, and tried his best to survive and remain living a quiet life. At first he was reluctant to join the CCA due to witnessing their atrocities, but one day he realized that it was not the Civil Protection who was at fault, but the criminals, refugees and rebels who forced their hand. That day was when rumors began circulating that a certain mining town in eastern Europe was taken over by rebels, and as a result the entire town was made uninhabitable and destroyed. That town was Malik Fisher's dear hometown, Ravenholm. Because of this event, he had steeled his resolve and raised through the ranks of the CCA, and his wish is to quell any future rebellions that could lead to a repeat of the past, even though he'll never be able to return to his home.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I've played for significant amounts of time on Chen's combine control server, S2RP, Disseminate's Combine Control, Lemonpunch HL2RP and FNaF world DarkRP. On HL2RP, I usually make rebel characters, but I have experience playing on high-ranking CCA characters (I was SPR on another CC server.)

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I usually am more action-oriented when playing a rebel character, but on my high-ranking CCA characters I usually try and engage in passive RP, reforming the CCA, managing applications and the CCA in general as well as making sure my units aren't fucking terrible and always going into D6 and getting mugged (which happens a lot now.)

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? A PK is a ''perma-kill'' or ''player-kill'' in which whomever is PKed must delete their character entirely, as well as all their items.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: SQD 1337 enters D6 without permission, and gets mugged and killed, so he's PKed. Or the CCA PUBLICLY executes Bob Good, and he's PKed.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? I assume by DM this means ''deathmatch'', aka S2K. S2K is ''shooting to kill'', where you are firing at another player without the use of /me's or rolls in order to damage their health bar.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: CPs start a JW and raid D6, which leads to a S2K situation.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM is random death match, aka going around killing people and initiating S2K for no valid reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Bob Good sees two people RPing and mows them down with his M60, because RP is for nerds.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me sits down in the chair and sighs
/me scans the area, looking for anything of interest
/me faces the wall, putting his hands above his hand, not daring to resist in fear for his life
Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The wound on his body seems to be bleeding profusely
/it The milk spills to the floor, seeping into the cracks (q.q7)
/it The gun seems to be in perfect condition

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad? A /BC is a broadcast from the CCA, used to address the populace and not to advertise. A /AD is an advertisement, used only by citizens, to advertise their goods or services and NOT to send a message to the general populace.  

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Metagame
Give us three situations that define the term MG:
SQD 1337 checks the man's description and finds out that he is a rebel, although he isn't doing anything illegal at the moment, so he arrests him.
Bob Good gets arrested and taken to the nexus, so he begs for help over OOC global chat.
SQD 1337 has played as a rebel on the map City 8 before, so he goes and opens secret doors without knowing about them IC.

Blite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Malik Fisher, AKA CCA-C08.SQD-GHOST-1.31415 Application

Post by PiLoT on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:45 am

Accepted.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top