Shawn's Application For Stafff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn's Application For Stafff

Post by Shawn O'connell on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:58 am

Steam Name: ☭ Russian Dank ☭

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:82874495

How many days have you played on the server? Since Fireball And The Launch of the Server

Why do you want to become part of the staff? I want to become Staff For a Few Reasons, One because I want to Help, Be Fun And Over all Supportive To Other Player's And Staff

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked? Half And Half Some Don't Like me And I Guess I would Be Well Known

When does a PK take effect, in what situations? Admin's Can Call Raid's, Event's And Attack's On the Plaza a PK Event Or Just When an Admin Say's it a PK Situation

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK (PermaKill) You Have to Delete Your Character
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: A Rebel Is Caught And Publicly Amputated

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM (Deathmatch) When a Fight Happen's Between two Civilian's Or CP And Civi's Or Rebel's Using /me's and roll's
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: 2 Civilian's Get into a Fight Over Something And Have to /me And /roll to Win it

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Randomly Killing Someone For No Reason (Random Death Match)
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A Minge Join's and Somehow Get's a Gun and Murder's Someone For No Reason.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events? Fuck No.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG (Metagame) Is Finding Something out in OOC And making it IC
Give us three situations that define the term MG: Someone Say's where they are and Someone Walk's to that Area To find that Person, Someone Say's There's a gun Somewhere in The Apartment's And Someone Goes and Looks there to get it, Someone Randomly Find's the CP Radio Channel Yet it Is HardCoded To the CP Radio's

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT?
Fucking OG Dank
How sexy is Rune Knight?
Pretty Dank
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll?
Pretty Dank

Shawn O'connell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shawn's Application For Stafff

Post by XANMAN999 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:00 am