Application for Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for Staff

Post by Silentnite13 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:23 am

Steam Name: Lupus Hunter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128339545

How many days have you played on the server?: I've played for about 3 to 4 days. But everyone has come from fireball you could say 1 and a half months. I was shown this server by my close friend Jager (he is now a Moderator).

Why do you want to become part of the staff?: I would like to become part of the staff for a few reasons. I'm always on so I could monitor the server. I really enjoy this server and want to keep it away from cheaters and those annoying Metas. The server is like a second life, and I would love to help and keep it at its best possible condition.

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked?: I think I am well known and liked. People seem to like me (not IC because I am a CP).

When does a PK take effect, in what situations?: Multiple situations. Hostage situations and being killed in a raid. Being executed in front of nexus. When an admin says it's a PK.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?: PK means Permanent Kill. It affects you having that character as you have to delete them.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: When a rebel is captured and publicly executed/shot in front of Nexus.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Death Match. It is when 2 or more players get into a fight using /me and rolling.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: When a CP is trying to injure a rebel and they resist.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Death Match. It is when a player randomly kills someone without using a roll or /me. (Not in a S2K situation).
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A CP walks up to someone and kills them without a /me or roll.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events?: I don't want to spam events at all.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?: MG means Meta-Game and it is when a player uses info they do not have ICly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If someone says a biotic is in the apartments OOC and a CP radios in "There is a biotic in the apartments". If someone asks who a BMD is OOC and someone tells them OOC, They then procced to go and find that person. If someones bio says they are so and so friend and someone they don't know them.

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT?: He is hot but the planes hotter.
How sexy is Rune Knight?: He's got shiny armour.
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll?: He's a good commander but a better food.

Silentnite13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Staff

Post by XANMAN999 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:54 am

YOU LITTLERALLY COPIED MY APPLICATION.

XANMAN999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentnite13 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:58 am

Just because our Applications look the same does not mean I copied you (don't frame), plus we both looked off the Application Example at the top

Silentnite13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XANMAN999 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:00 am

I did not. You copied my death match examples, My Meta Gaming examples as well Even my RDM examples! You have some originals but for the most part you copied it. Don't act innocent.

XANMAN999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentnite13 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:50 am

No need to act innocent, i tell the truth what you say does not effect what I wrote ( fyi i made a different so go and tell me if that is to close of you)

Silentnite13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top