GMGUY999's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMGUY999's Application

Post by XANMAN999 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Steam Name: GMGUY999

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86323341

How many days have you played on the server?: I've played for about 5 days now. But since everyone has came from fireball you could say 3 months.

Why do you want to become part of the staff?: I would like to become part of the staff for a few reasons. I'm always on so I could monitor the server. I really enjoy this server and want to keep it clean from cheaters and abusers. The server is like a second world to me, and I would love to help keep it like that.

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked?: I would like to think I am well known and liked. People seem to like me. Even when I was a spy.

When does a PK take effect, in what situations?: Multiple situations. Hostage situations and being killed in a raid. Being executed in front of nexus. When an admin says it's a PK.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?: PK means Permanent Kill. It affects you having that character as you have to delete them.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: When a rebel is captured and publicly executed in front of Nexus.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Death Match. It is when 2 or more players get into a fight using /me and rolls.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: When a CP is trying to beanbag a rebel and they resist.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Death Match. It is when a player randomly kills someone without using a roll or /me. (Not in a S2K situation).
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A CP randomly walks up to someone and kills them without a /me or roll.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events?: I don't want to spam events.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?: MG means Meta-Game and it is when a player uses info they do not have ICly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If someone says a biotic is in the apartments OOC and a CP radios in "There is a biotic in the apartments". If someone asks who a BMD is OOC and someone tells them OOC, They then procced to go and look for that person. If someones bio says they are so and so's friend and someone they don't know asks "Are you so and so's friend?".

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT?: They're pretty hot but their planes engines are hotter.
How sexy is Rune Knight?: He's got shiny runes and he's a cool knight.
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll?: He's a good commander but a bad pizza roll.

XANMAN999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GMGUY999's Application

Post by PiLoT on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Accepted. (Late)
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top