mr_kjerrs Vortigaunt application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mr_kjerrs Vortigaunt application.

Post by mr_kjerr on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:18 am

Steam Name: halo 3: ODST

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18956102

Character Name: Xu'Liberta (This is a nickname, the character has long forgotten his given birth name)

How many days have you played on the server?: First day

IC: Background Story: After the Seven Hour War, Xu'Liberta quickly understood that being a Vortigaunt in this new world was not the best fate. Thankfully, he had been able to make his escape to an area still relatively untouched by Combine influence within the city, though that time may soon be coming to an end. He now spends his days relatively undisturbed, occasionally venturing outside his small hole-in-the-wall alleyway, the risk the only thing he enjoys anymore.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:
The last time I was a member of any serious community was in 2009, when Shh...RP was still active. I oversaw training of new CP recruits, and also had a character in COTA (OW)

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have a large amount of experience as a combine unit, having been in COTA and ranked ALPHA.01, and as a normal citizen.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Permanent-Kill
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You have a rebel character who is now cornered after attempting to kill a member of the Transhuman Authority. You have understood the risks of this assignment, and carried it out anyways, they eventually bust in and kill you. Your character is now permanently dead.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Deathmatching. Its when you kill another player for no valid IC reason.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation:
You have a fight with another user out of character. You are a combine character, and use your weapon to go and kill them in character.
What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Death Match. Its when you kill another player for no reason at all.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:
You run up and punch someone to death on the street while they're afk.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me leans against the wall. /me stumbles back. /me falls down.
Give us three correct /it commands:/it The air smells of sulfur... /it The dreary atmosphere sets in, like a black cloud descending upon the sky. /it The light flickers.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is an official combine broadcast, while /ad is an advertisement, usually for a citizen shop.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
Metagaming is when you use knowledge gained out of character to affect things in character. An example would be when you see rebels talking in OOC about their location, and go to it in character with no way of possibly knowing it was there.
Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
You are a combine. In LOOC you hear a citizen is carrying a weapon. You proceed to re-educate them despite not knowing they had it in character.
You are a citizen. You hear combine chatting in LOOC about how they're planning on raiding your apartment. You proceed to fortify without knowing IC.
You are a vortigaunt. You are messaged by a friend on steam who overhead a COTA unit issuing orders for your capture. You proceed to run and hide somewhere else, despite not knowing that they were coming IC.

mr_kjerr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mr_kjerrs Vortigaunt application.

Post by PiLoT on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:30 am

Accepted.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top