Sectorial Commander Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sectorial Commander Application

Post by cmd34 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Steam Name: |UDG| Cmd34

Steam ID: 76561198124265405

Character Name: Joshua Peterson

How many days have you played on the server? About 2 and a half days now

IC: Background Story: I was a little kid when I was captured by the combine, I was acing my school classes before the combine invaded. They noticed how intelegent I was, so they gave me the rank of SeC. and ever since, I have been loyal to the CCA as a high ranking offical.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes I have, I have done the same thing a SeC would do, command large forces, and use my mind to my advantage and my skills.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have played as a high ranking fleet member in a SWRP server, and I have been a super admin on one of those servers, so I know all about RP.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: PK is Perm Kill, which means that your character is permanently dead. If someone were to walk into D-6, then they would be PKed, since it is a heavily restricted area.
What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Death Match is when someone kills you for a OOC reason, and you fight back, it could be a IC reason as well.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Random Death Match is when someone walks up to you, pulls out their weapon and kills you, for no reason.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me Salutes the higher Officer /me Pushes the button with ease /me Looks at the corpse with a weird look
Give us three correct /it commands: /it The gun is pulled out of his hands /it The door is kicked open with force /it The officer smacks the civilian with a stunbaton

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /ad Is for advertising your business, and /bc is a broadcast for the combine to use, like /bc The RDC is now open, come and get your grub and /ad Come and get your own hats and jackets, all for 30 credits!

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
Give us three situations that define the term MG: Meta Gaming is when someone were to say something in the chat that is considered impossible to know, like if you see someone's name, you can't just know their name, otherwise, it's MG

cmd34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectorial Commander Application

Post by PiLoT on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Denied.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top