GMGUY999s Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMGUY999s Application

Post by XANMAN999 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:51 pm

Steam Name: GMGUY999

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86323341

Character Name: Ma'rukk

How many days have you played on the server? I have played for 4 days now. But I have played on fireball for 3 months.

IC: Background Story: Ma'rukk was standing there in Xen when he heard a loud "FWOOSH". He suddenly found himself in a strange place filled with brown structures covered in green, A bright green ground, And large grey structures in the distance. Ma'rukk ran and ran and ran until he found a cave and survived off of the wild vegetation and animals. Then it happened, Another loud "FWOOOOSH" and large metal pieces were flying in the sky. The seven hour war had started and Ma'rukk was angered that the combine found his race once more, and along with it, a whole new race. Fast forward a few months latter and Ma'rukk was on his way to City 18. He found his way to City 18 and now lives in D-6. This is where Ma'rukk's true story begins.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played fireball. I have been a Vortigaunt, CP, OW, and OWE.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: On Fireball I have played as Civil Protection and as OTA (ECHO and QUEEN), and as a Votigaunt.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means Perma Kill. It means you have to delete your character.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: When a rebel is getting publicly amputated.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Death Match. It is a battle between two players.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: When a player uses /me to fight another player.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Death Match. It is a random killing of a player with no /me
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A player runs up to another player and kills him.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me attempts to KO you. (Resist?). /me gives you the middle finger. /me unbuckles his pants in excitement
Give us three correct /it commands: /it Sean's leg is bleeding profusely. /it The vortigaunt grabs his arm and trips. /it The man trips and falls down the stairs.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is used by the CCA to make announcements. /ad is is used by citizens who want to advertise their buisness.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Meta-Gaming and it is when a player uses out of character information, in character
Give us three situations that define the term MG: When a player reads you are a rebel in your bio and reports you to the CCA. When a player looks in tab and sees you are undercover combine and kills you. When a player has had their parents killed IC and you say "Sorry for your loss" and you don't even know them.

XANMAN999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GMGUY999s Application

Post by PiLoT on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:11 am

Accepted.
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top