[ 3 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
37% 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Edgy Nicknames

Post by Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér) on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:09 pm

If your an old member of the Combine Control gamemode, you'd probably know what a nickname exactly is and how people use it. Nobody is really sure where these nicknames came from, but at first, they weren't bad at all. Now you see nicknames like "Dead" and "KillerTech" and "Murder" and all this other edgy bull crap that just makes you want to kill yourself (And yes, people on this server actually have that nickname). So why is this a problem for me? Well first of all, I like to keep my game realistic, and there's nothing realistic about a guy named "DeathDestoryer". Nobody is going to call you "DeathDestroyer". With all of these edgy nicknames, you can already guess which rebel will attempt to super smash someone into a wall. And the nickname "Death" and "Murder" and all that good shit just bothers the fuck out of me. Like seriously? "Death"? You cut yourself or something? Why so edgy?
The only thing I'm trying to say is, I think having an edgy nickname shouldn't be allowed, and you should give someone a name warning if they're nickname is "DeathDestroyer" or whatever. We already know your a minge, but really, we dont care. Go back to playing Minecraft you emo 5 year old little f

Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Edgy Nicknames

Post by Cakez on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Uhm... ok

Cakez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér) wrote:If your an old member of the Combine Control gamemode, you'd probably know what a nickname exactly is and how people use it. Nobody is really sure where these nicknames came from, but at first, they weren't bad at all. Now you see nicknames like "Dead" and "KillerTech" and "Murder" and all this other edgy bull crap that just makes you want to kill yourself (And yes, people on this server actually have that nickname). So why is this a problem for me? Well first of all, I like to keep my game realistic, and there's nothing realistic about a guy named "DeathDestoryer". Nobody is going to call you "DeathDestroyer". With all of these edgy nicknames, you can already guess which rebel will attempt to super smash someone into a wall. And the nickname "Death" and "Murder" and all that good shit just bothers the fuck out of me. Like seriously? "Death"? You cut yourself or something? Why so edgy?
The only thing I'm trying to say is, I think having an edgy nickname shouldn't be allowed, and you should give someone a name warning if they're nickname is "DeathDestroyer" or whatever. We already know your a minge, but really, we dont care. Go back to playing Minecraft you emo 5 year old little f

-God himself

Jager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top