Odöla Olåf Meistér's BMD Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Odöla Olåf Meistér's BMD Application

Post by Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér) on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Steam Name: Odöla Olåf Meistér

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79465582

Character Name: Katherine Zhang

How many days have you played on the server? Just about a week.

IC: Background Story: Katherine Zhang was born into a Chinese-American family in Atlanta, USA on November 18, 2027. She grew up in a poor and unsafe area, under control by gangs. When Katherine was only 5, her 16 year old brother murdered his drug dealer, and was shot and killed by the dealers friends. Katherine's father fell into depression and later hung himself. Katherine and her mother moved out of the area after the death of her father, into Los Angeles. Her mother got a well paid job, and became rich, owning a large house, and a nice car. As Katherine started school, she had poor grades, and always started fights. She ended up failing the 4th and 5th grade. When she turned 12, she turned to drugs, buying weed from classmates/friends at her school with money she stole from her mother. After going through middle school, she dropped out of high school on the first year. Her mother kicked her out of the house, and she moved in with a friend, who grew weed. She became a drug dealer with her friends, and was involved with a robbery. After stealing 1000 dollars, she was arrested, and was sent to jail for 2 years, before her friends bailed her out with stolen money. 2 years later, a man named Tristan Mills raped Katherines mother and stabbed her to death. Katherine tracked down the murderers, to a large warehouse filled with members of the Crips gang. Katherine gathered friends, and raided the place, which turned into a shoot out. Most of Katherines friends were killed, or captured, Katherine herself being one of them. They tied her, blindfolded her, raped her, and tortured her. On the day of the Combine uprising, the gang were about to kill her, before the Combine raided them, killing most of the gang members, capturing Katherine. She was transferred to City17, and she automatically became a rebel. She was captured during a raid on the Nexus, and since she hasn't killed anyone in the raid, they decided to give her a life sentence in prison. After 2 years of jail time, they decided to transfer her to City45 to live as a normal citizen. Upon her arrival, she became a rebel again, and noticed how poor the rebels are, compared to the ones in City17. She eventually plans on working for the Black Market (selling drugs and guns).

Sorry I was lazy with my backstory.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to become a Black Market Dealer, because I notice there are a lot of rebels that know what they're doing, but they dont have any equipment to start off as, and most of the rebellion dont know what they're doing, and they're always getting captured or killed and they lose all they're stuff because they aren't thinking. We have a constant supply of equipment going to a bunch of idiots and they only lose it. I'm not just going to throw out a bunch of guns, I'm going to give it to the people who actually need it, and maybe the rebellion wouldn't be so weak and idiotic. I will also make a profit out of it so I can eat and have a decent home/shelter.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I think I should be chosen as a BMD, because as I explained, the experienced rebels aren't getting anything, and there's not many active BMDs. I also think If I give the experienced rebels supplies, the inexperienced rebels would die out, and there wouldn't be such a mingey rebellion. I will also make a profit out of it, and I need money.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I have many years of experience on CombineControl and Half-Life 2 RP, and I usually staff as an admin or super admin. I am an experienced roleplayer.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I'm very good with passive RP and medical RP. I'm not so good with ERP, but I dont think I will need to know that, becoming a BMD.... I hope...

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means Perma Kill or Player Kill. It means your character is permanently dead, and can not be respawned.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: Being executed by rebels, as the CA.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Death Match. Its when there is a typical fire fight going on, usually with rebels vs. Combine.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: The Combine raid the canals, which is full of armed rebels/citizens.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Death Match. Its when you kill or attempt to kill someone without a valid reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A rebel raiding the apartments, KOSing citizens
Give us three correct /me commands: /me would reach his hand in his left pocket, digging for his key.  /me would pull a key out of his pocket, sticking it in the key hole in the door.   /me would twist the key to the left, making a clicking sound, and pushes on the door knob, opening the door.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it The ground below the door would be covered in wet leaves and melting snow.   /it The  sun would cast a bright light through the windows, causing light rays in the dark room.  /it The angered man could be seen in the distance with a large assault rifle in his hands.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad? /bc = Broadcast, which is used by the Combine to announce stuff like ration/work cycle, and JW, etc. /ad = Advertisement, a commercial tool used to citizens to advertise something, such as they're shop, but it costs money each time you advertise.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Metagame, which is something that happens when you use OOC information in IC.
Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
. Somebody shares they're location in OOC chat, and you go there ICly.
. You use via Skype to send IC information to another player.
. Somebody yells in OOC that the Combine are doing a sneak attack in the canals, and the rebels prepare for a fight.

Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Odöla Olåf Meistér's BMD Application

Post by Commander.Pizza roll on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:22 pm

Accepted-Commander.Pizza

Commander.Pizza roll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top