Blobfish BMD app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blobfish BMD app

Post by Blobfish on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Steam Name:Blobfish

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80242177

Character Name:Robbie "Stonewall" Brown

How many days have you played on the server? NA

IC: Background Story:As a young Child I was raided by the combine. I was almost killed by them. They beat me, They cut me. My Mother was part of the CWU My father was a rebel. My mother said she didn't want me to be like my father. Then when i was at the age 19 I came to visit my mother. Then the combine came we were raided they said that we were rebels I didn't want to get put in jail so i ran and lef my mother i knew she was going to be fine she had her CWU card but I was wrong they took her and said they would let her go if i turned myself in. So I did, I went to jail then one day I heard lots of shooting a lot more than normal then my cell opens and it is a tall man by the name Paul Brown. It was my father at that time nither of us knew but it was him two other guys and a Vortigaunt and they broke me out and brought me underground to what I know now as the rebel base over the years we found out that he was my father. So together one day we went to see my mother and she was not there and she was not at her work so we went to my grandmothers and my mother and my grandmother were on the ground dead and there was a combine standing over them so me and my father jumped on him and took him gun and shot him over and over, and from that day on i swore that i would get revenge on all combine.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to support the rebels and I think the best way i can do that is to sell cheap guns that everyone can afford.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I think I can help with the rebel side of roleplay and it will be fun for all.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: yes i am a combine on this server and 1 other and im a rebels on about 4-5

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:About 100 hours in CC 250 in darkrp 300 in arma 2 and 3 life.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means player kill, it go's into affect when the rebels raid the nexus, if you are the SEC, or if the admins say so.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: Me and 2 other raid the nexus and we all die so that is a PK for us all.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means Deathmatch, It is when you damage someone but dont kill them
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If i was to run up to someone and shoot them with no rp reason and walk away.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Deathmatch, It is When you kill someone with no rp reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If i was to walk up to someone and kill them for no reason at all.

Give us three correct /me commands:/me Sit's down in chair and looks at the sky, /me Grab's the combines gun (then roll), /me Shakes the mans hand and smiles.
Give us three correct /it commands:/it The barrel fly's across the room and hits the man in the chest, /it Fall to the ground and explodes,/it Killed the man and then flew off.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is when you are a cp and want to broadcast a msg and /advert is when you are a Citizen and you want to broadcast a msg.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Meta Game, meta game is when you say something Ic OOC or something OOC Ic
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If my friend says something in OOC chat and i take action IG, If me and my friends are in teamspeak/skype talking about what we are going to do in game, If i talk to my friend in game about something irl.

Blobfish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blobfish BMD app

Post by Commander.Pizza roll on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:14 pm

I seen alot of errors but overall I believe you get the jist, I will give you your flag but you will be watched-Commander.Pizza. Accepted

Commander.Pizza roll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum