Shamus Satine Black Market Dealer Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shamus Satine Black Market Dealer Application

Post by EagleGamingFTW on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Steam Name:Aerial The Terrorist ZeRo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:92587029

Character Name: Shamus Satine

How many days have you played on the server?
About hmm 4 days now.
IC: Background Story:My name is Shamus Satine, about 2 years or so me father was gunned down by a combine, ever since that day my life changed more then it allredy did 4 years ago. I had made a destiny to avenge him. So a couple of months ago me me mum and me brother began speaking out against the combine, we got the people of C17 to rally up at the plaza in protest. There was a massacre many of citizens were ither gunned down or shot and left for dead. They sent men over to capture my mother a day after. Once I heard of a public exicution that day I didnt expect to see her, but I did, Me and my brother watched them gunned down our mother. That was my final, I quickly ran up to attack a officer it backfired and they tried to capture me my brother held my leg dragged me out. We heard of a friend that can get us out of the city and transfred to another city. Once news of this new telling we quickly rushed to him in wishing of escape.Gladly we were able to escape and reside in a new city in a new area we have never seen before. Now we are scavvanging as Rebels and the 2 Satine's in one city.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer?
I want to be a Black Market Dealer to help the rebel's in this town. There are too many combine lurking about so its too hard to get some guns for the rebels. With there being another black market dealer it will be easyer on the rebels.
OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer?
I am working on getting many character's with many different things, and black market dealer is on my list.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before?
If yes explain what you've done there: Yes. I have played on a Combine Control before, I was high ranking in the CCA and in the Rebels. To be spicific I was once a SeC of City 17 and I was also

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:
I was a SeC on a server for a about 1 month. I have also been a rebel Co-Leader for 3 weeks.Adding onto thatVice City Administrator for a month.A OTA for a month.And a black armband loyalist for like 2 months.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
PK or refered as Perma kill effects a player when they are being Amputated by a CCA, and doing a Nexus/Rebel Raid. Or a Special Event.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:A CCA takes a rebel in for all almost all meanings of level 7 violation/red marke contraband. Soonly they call an admin and ask's permission to decalre a Perma Kill from an amputation.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?
DM or refered as DeathMatch is when 2 or more people regardless the faction begin's to kill eachother
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation:5 Rebels engage in a war for no absloute nessessary reason.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?
RDM or referd as random death match effect's the person being killed for no reason. It also makes the place non RP like.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A citizez randomly goes up to another citizen punching him until he knock's out, soonly placing him in water for no absloute reason. Or of a combine goes up to a citizen and gunns them down for no reason.

Give us three correct /me commands:
1)/me Would point at the rebel indicating to the officers a Anti citizen
2)/me Would begin to make small cut marks on the rebel's body
3)/me Would attempt to knock a citizen out by smashing a stun baton onto citizen's head
Give us three correct /it commands:
1)/it The wound begin's to bleed slowly
2)/it The door open's as a breathing sound can be heard
3)/it The explodes dammaging the user's face severley
What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/BC or Brodcast Is supposed to be used by Combine./AD or Advertisement is supposed to be use to advertise your buisness/store.EX: /ad Come to the Baltic Cafe for Tea.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
Give us three situations that define the term MG:
1)A player says in OOC thier RP location
2)A player PM's someone wishing to know thier location/telling thier location
3)Saying in Local OOC /OOC important

EagleGamingFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shamus Satine Black Market Dealer Application

Post by Commander.Pizza roll on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:41 am

Commander.Pizza: I'll accept it but I seen alot of errors... Next time I wont be so forgiving <3

Commander.Pizza roll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top