Gooby Admin Report.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gooby Admin Report.

Post by MCG on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:49 am

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33130062

The reported player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51549729

The reported player's in-game name (If it was a CP, what is his or her squad, CID, and citizen name?): Trevor 'York' Zerstroung
(Steam name works too)

Is this player is a regular player or a staff member?: Staff member

What actions did this player perform?: RDMx2.

Photo/Video that proves your claim against this player: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724242950
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724242981

I'd like to add that I just said Hello to this group of folk on the rooftops of the rebel 'bases' and I got shot immediately for 'interrupting' roleplay. Not even a prior warning, but when I went back up there to ask how that's valid, their entire group consisting of Jenna 'Quiet' Howards and the like all blasting me away and I proceed to get banned for having 'DarkRP' behavior, even though all I did was say Hi to them to start casual talk. Even worse, Jenna said going back was the reason I got shot, even though they shot me before I even HAD to come back. I think they're just circle jerking and only roleplaying with each other.

MCG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gooby Admin Report.

Post by kdc0nnvict on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:00 pm

I see this is an old report but im just here to inform you this website is no longer in use please locate the official website here http://mjolnirrp.enjin.com/forum

kdc0nnvict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top