kdc0nnvict's BM Application (When Open)

Post by kdc0nnvict on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Steam Name: kdc0nnvict

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:34361209

Character Name: Kaselic Connvith

How many days have you played on the server? Roughly a week or so

IC: Background Story:
<:Accessing Civilian Data:> <:Access Granted:>
Kaselic Connvith was re assigned to City 45 after being seperated from his brother, His last remaining family, From city 17. He Once worked in shipping for the CWU in city 17. After his brother was set up and arrested by the CCA He tried to investigate the cause. He found out his brother refused to give CCA officials a discount as his UU approved store and was punished for it. When his brother was taken in Kaselic tried to argue for his freedom but was assaulted and force to relocate to city 42. Now he spends his days  watching as the CCA treats the locals as dirty, Slaves who have no freedom. The CA's Speeches are full of lie and mis guided trust. He refuses to stand for this and has decided to resist against the Combines Un lawful control over the city.

After several arrest and accusations for being a rebel, Kaselic learned about the underground path that leads to the resistance encampment, were he formed an alliance with several resistance member's, Slowly he built up his chain of connections both with rebel's and spies in the CCA. He has provided support for the resistance, Gone on several recon missions, usually alone, and successfully supplied the resistance and refugees countless times with supplies such as weapons radio's food ect. After the old CA Ashley Quinn discovered his identity and what he was, she reported everything to the CCA and confirmed their suspicious of him, leading him to be one of the most wanted and well known rebel's in city 45. Regardless his track record, he has escaped the CCA Jail countless times and been successful in countless raids. He usually goes on solo recons to kidnap and rob low level units who wonder to far alone stripping them of their weapons, armor, and rations to supply the Resistance the best he can. He works well with the rebels but most of the time has his own goals to achieve and does not take orders from anyone per say. Now day's He realizes his face is to easily recognized in the city so he stick to the slums and only makes an occational appearance for supplies or recon. He has started to form a list of people who his connects and intel have suggested are spies within the resistance and is working towards revealing them and ending the CCA's Edge in this war.
<:END TRANSMISSION:>

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer?:
<:Accessing Civilian Logs:> <: Access Granted:>
This is Kaselic Connvith code name Kase. I am in need of an out of area supplier to ensure supplies are incoming in the underground. With these suppliers i can turn the product on the underground and ensure both the suppliers and the resistance is well off, Giving both Credits and supplies to both parties. We are in desperate need of these supplies. Please, If you are recieving this message, Allow me this opportunity to prove my business is one you can rely on... Time is of the up most importance my friends. We must act fast if we are to survive.
<:END TRANSMISSION:>

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? Well im 26, Mature and responsible, i have RP'd characters like this in the past with great success and i have never been banned or punished from a server for miss use or abuse. I am a firm believer in rules and will always abide by them. I take my RP very seriously at all times. Being a Back Market Dealer would be essential to our rp as the resistance. Seeing as my char is considered part of the resistance but really just allied with them i have the perfect opportunity to play a supplier in the underground bringing the much needed supplies to the table for the resistance and refugees who find their way their and in need.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:
I have played many serious rp types such as HL2RP/CombineControl, ClonWars Serious RP, Jedi Vs SITH serious rp. Most of the time i had became staff on the servers and the JVS i was one of the head staff members for that community before it fell. I will give details for proof of this in pm if needed i dont believe in advertising as this community is apparently coming back from what i hear. In the HL2RP i always have at least one CP one normal CIV sometimes becomes a CWU worker, One Resistance Character and sometimes a Vortigaunt char so i can experience all aspects of the servers RP.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: A totally of over 4 Years in Serious RP

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK stands for Perma Kill/ Player Kill, It means being killed in a serious rp situation that follows the servers rules and guidlines covering PK situation and means once that character dies in a PK situation he is dead for good and must be deleted immediatly.

Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:
A player who is resistance is arrested by the CCA threw rp and is sentenced to a public amputation by the SEC himself/herself. Threw serious rp the SEC executes the rebel publicly causing him to be PK'd. Another example would be a plaza raid according to this servers rules. If a rebel group raids the plaza and is killed each one killed is PK'd

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM Means Death Match and it applies when players are killed by another player usually threw RP without proper RP protocals.

Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: John Doe say's "Now this is were you die COP!" John Doe: /me raises his gun twards the swarm of CP's and opens fire on all of them. John Doe rolls a 1/100. *john fires and kills the cp's even without winning the roll or following Fear rp.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM is Random Death Match, it applies when a player randomly starts killing other players for no reason and not threw rp.

Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:
A cp begings running around the streets shooting everyone in site without rping it orwithout reason screaming "ALAH AK BAR"

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me reaches in his right pocket with his right hand and pulls out a stack of credits counting out thirty seven of them.
/me places the rest of the credits back in his pocket and hands the Thirty Seven Credits to the cashier
/me Take's the new jacket from her with a smile and replies "Thank you miss." Then proceeds to head out of the store with a big grin.

Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The rain would be dripping off the roof landing on the citizen below
/it The sound of Horifying screams would be heard comming from the apartment next door.
/it As the man layed their unconcious, A pool of blood would start to form around him as it gushed from his head.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
a /bc is a BroadCast That the CCA Sends threw speakers across the city for Offical CCA Approved messages or announcments.
a /ad Is an advertisment used by local stores and citizens to advertise their buisnesses or ect.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG stands for Meta Game or Meta Gaming ( my biggest pet peve) Meta gaming is were you use ooc knowledge or information in IC.
Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
1.My friend tells me in a PM that he is being arrested in a building when im no were around and dont know about it IC, yet i run over their and kill the cop to free him.

2. Im a CP on duty. A citizen says in ooc he is being robbed in the train station and i rush over to arrest the robber.

3. Im a cp On duty. I let a citizen go after detaining him and he says in looc: Man im glad you didnt pat me down i didnt want to lose my gun XD" Then i re detain him and randomly search him because i know threw looc he has a weapon. ( past experiences on these XD)

Other Info: I know the Black Market Dealer Apps are currently closed but i never see them in game and im a rebel Razz so i thought id apply and just wait til they reopen and already have my application ready for review Smile

Last edited by kdc0nnvict on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to Make it more rp friendly in the ic section while i wait for review)

kdc0nnvict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top