Yojo's Elite Overwatch Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yojo's Elite Overwatch Application

Post by yojo6538 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:03 am

Steam Name: Mr.Badman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46404652

Character Name: Gizelle Johnson

How many days have you played on the server? 9 days on this character, about 22 in total.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I've played on perp, other hl2rp servers, perpheads, and various other servers that range from serious rp to semi rp and I am no freshman to this type of community.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have been an Overwatch Elite on Inquisitive roleplay (A clockwork server which should be down now) a Commander on Spiders and insects (Another CW:Hl2rp server) and have been all around units on more than 4 servers.

IC: How you became Overwatch Elite: I was a beautiful fighter, so said all my fellow soldiers and higher ups. I had made it all the way to an Overwatch Corporal and had earned many merits for my great duty to the union. I had been known all around high-command for my bravery throughout many deployments and events that I had performed outstandingly with. The Sector Commander had gotten word about me and had watched me during situations closely, giving me a leadership role to how I would play it out, I executed it beautifully. He found me fit to become a new member of the finest Elite unit of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm and had my surgery scheduled for special advancements in my augmentation followed by new clad kevlar and suit, further advancing how transhumanized I really was.

CID: 93959

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random Death Match, killing someone or many people randomly with no reasoning.
A guy is sitting on a bench and you walk up, shoot him and kill him without any reasoning.
A guy is walking down the road and someone goes up and shoots him.
You're walking around and a guy beats you to death with a pipe for no reason whatsoever without any prior RP.

FearRP- When you have a weapon pointed at you, you are scared and follow orders.
You're walking down an alley and a guy comes up to you and points a weapon at you, you have to do what he says because it's FearRP.
I get told to get on the wall by a Civil Protection unit with a gun, I fully comply because I have a fear of death.
A guy breaks into my house and points a weapon at me, I comply and let him do as he pleases because I don't want to die.

PK- Permanent kill, you are to delete your character and let it go as if it died.
You get admins permission to kill this guy for a good in-character reason and you end up killing him, he has to delete his character.
There's a pk event and you die during it, you're pked.
SeC is always pk when he dies do to being so powerful and big.

NLR- New Life Rule, don't go back to where you died anytime soon or don't remember anything from your previous life that had happened leading to your death. You pretend you never died and don't know that you ever died, and you don't know the people who killed you or anything about it.
You die and come right back to where you died and shot the guy who killed you.
You die and then tell a unit who killed you or tell them that he shot you.
If you are killed for a reason that you know something or you learn something before you die, you don't remember it because you died.

MG- Metagame. When you use OOC info to gain an IC advantage.
A dude and an SQL were chatting OOC and then the SQL tells him some sensitive info about the CCA, the citizen now uses that IC and pretends as if he knew that.
You overhear something about a character you know OOC and use it IC to your advantage.
You hear OOC that there's a special event happening for CCA and then you arrive there when it happens and pretend like you knew about it all.

DM- Death Match.
Guys agree to fight CCA in DM, so without S2rp/any rp you just shoot eachother to kill.
There's a server event just for fun, it's a DM event, so you can shoot to kill or just kill without RP.
Two guys agree to just S2k therefore they can just shoot to kill without proper RP, dm.

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-Citizen
"Unit is 10-8" Means: On-Duty
"10-50" Means: Patrol
"10-20?" Means: Location?
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch
"10-1" Means: Not Understood
"11-3" Means: Stalker
"11-99" Means: Officer requires immediate assistance!
"10-78" Means: Dispatch for Officer in trouble
"10-2000" Means: Reinforcements Required Immediately.
"10-54" Means: Retreat

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: NEXUS.
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: 11-99
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?: 10-2
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91D
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-17
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: Code 31S
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1:/me sits behind the rock, with his fellow overwatch units, peeking around the corner with haste, gripping his Standard-issue Ar2 heavily and sending a wave of pulse-rounds down-range towards the anti-citizens, sending out a burst of 10 rounds before pulling back into the rock and initiating a reload, waiting for his moment again.

2:/me is ready for the surprising fire, pulling his standard-issue Ar2 from his tight sling into his hands, bullets slamming into his kevlar as he does so, knocking him back a little but for the most part keeping a steady posture and keeping his mind on the mission at hand, the only thing he can focus on, moving the ar2 towards the window they fire from, and pulling the trigger, sending a large burst of his whole 30 pulse-rounds into the window, the sound of shattering glass and solid brick hitting the ground is heard as the whole area around the window would seem to be completely screwed up, it's a mess. He reloads his weapon and continues forward, awaiting further orders from his higher ranking unit.

3: /me stands behind the wall, seeing the hail of bullets fly by him and his fellow soldier on the ground, heavily wounded, he realizes that this is his only chance. He releases his right hand from his Ar2, plucking out a grenade from his service belt, pulling off the pin and tossing it down the hallway with great force, knowing that they saw and noticed it, he quickly releases his left arm from the ar2, letting it stay in front of him with his sling keeping it still on his chest, then hanging over at that point as he quickly grabs the soldier and pulls him back to safety behind the wall as he then grabs the ar2 left slinging on his chest and, hearing the bouncer go off peaks around the corner and sends a hail of 30 pulse rounds down range into the make-shift barricade, probably demolishing it if the grenade hadn't already.

Can you go Rogue as COTA?: No, they are brainwashed and only follow orders do to augmentation in their brain and nerves.

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: No, you are in stasis when not on duty.

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: No, your voice is vocoded to sound like a very deep voiced robot that really only you and fellow soldiers can understand unless you try to talk clearly to give orders, which would distort the sound but give off enough to let them hear commands. You still don't speak like a normal human because you don't feel basic or advanced emotion, you feel pain, but it doesn't affect your duty to the mission and your devotion to the union.

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: No, you do what your higher ranking unit tells you.

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: Do nothing, unless you have orders from a higher ranking unit, that's not your job.

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: If the citizen is aiming at you he is considered hostile and you open fire, however if it is on his back or slung without him holding it give out a firm order to put it on the ground and face the wall. Call for a Civil Protection team unit to take it from there or execute with orders from a higher up.

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: Give direct and firm order to halt, if he doesn't do so within a short amount of time or decides to pull anything fast, open fire.

What is the correct situation to ignore CMD's orders?: The only time you would ever disobey a direct CmD's orders would be when a higher rank orders you to do something otherwise.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: Do not understand the question, however if it's what I think it is then I would act like overwatch/be on overwatch when there are priority situations going on such as JW, AJ, SeC is out in public, etc.

Notes: Thank you for reading! I hope to be thought long and hard about and am eager to help make this team great!

yojo6538

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top