Reposting app: llauirescat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reposting app: llauirescat

Post by llauirescatFTW on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:22 am

Steam Name: llauirescat
steam ID:STEAM_0:0:88485414

How many days have you played on the server? On one of my chars it says 48 days so im guessing about 3 months

Why do you want to become part of the staff? I wish to become one of the staff members because i want to keep the server under control when there are a bunch'o minges on

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked? I have n clue if im well known but the people i talk to enjoy me so i am well liked

When does a PK take effect, in what situations? A PK takes effect when one is captured and has done somthing really bad to piss off the combine or rebels so they do a public exucution or as a rebel you would probly ask an admin for premisson to PK and shoot the fuck outta that combine

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK Means "Perma Kill" its takes affect when what i said in the quiestion above.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation A rebel is captured and is sentanced to death by premisson from an admin the combine can kill them and it would be an PK: A rebel: I will never tell you who my leader is! A combine CmD: Well if you dont tell us, YOU GONNA DIE! *CmD ask for premisson to PK* *The admins give him premisson after the CmD explains why he wants to PK the rebel* The Combine CmD: Well then if you dont answer to us your dead. *The rebel stays silent* *The combine kills the rebel and the rebel has been PKed so he or she has to remove there character*
What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM Mean death match and its when two players fight
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: A script whore rebel finds a lone CP want want to kill "it" for its suit the rebel walks behind the CP and points a RPG at him but the combine heard him and turned around! after a bunch of /me's and /roll's the combine wins with a blown off arm!

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM Mean random death match it means when another players someone for no reason
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A cat runs up behind a random citizen and kill them for no reason Randdom Citizen to admins: ARE DEE HEMM!

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events? Nope but i think there should be LIKE ALOT MORE events to keep players entertained.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG Means metagame and it is when a player uses info from OOC for IC
Give us three situations that define the term MG: Combine lets do a silent raid! *Rebels get ready for the silent raid*
Guys says that he is rebel and where he is *Combines comes in PKing*
A guys say IM GONNA RAPE YO ASS in LOOC *The girl destroys his everything*

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT? opinions dont matter
How sexy is Rune Knight? opinions dont matter
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll? opinions dont matter

llauirescatFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum