Chocolate Cats staff application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chocolate Cats staff application

Post by Chocolate cat on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Requirements:
* Must not to be an inexperienced player. I am a experienced RPer
* Have a fair understanding of server rules. As far as I've seen the server rules haven't differed from Fireballs so I do understand them
* Must be generally well-liked by the community. I don't know if the community likes me, but I try no to fuck with people or be an ass

Steam Name: Chocolate Cat

Steam ID:0:0:100750955

How many days have you played on the server? I've played about 3-4 days on the server, but I did come from Fireball where I played an estimated 4-5 weeks on.

Why do you want to become part of the staff? I want to become a staff member because sometimes the server goes without admins and it's just complete madness. I really like having a calm server, and I'd be willing to teach any newcomer who isn't a complete minge how to play and what to do.
I was made a trial-admin on Fireball by Blu Devil, but my computer was coincidentally taken away that day, and so I feel as if I've missed an opportunity to help out a server I like. That's why I am apply here on Mjolnir because I already like this server and I want to help the server and all it's players as best as I can.

Are you well-known in the server, if so are you liked? I believe most people on the server know my character Katherine Hunt who became a CP recently. Am I like? I don't know that, but my friends on the server seem to like me and I don't fuck with people.

When does a PK take effect, in what situations? A PK can take affect in suicide situations, when an admin declares a death a PK, or in amputations. Im sure there are other situations, but I haven't seen them or participated in them.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means perma-death, otherwise meaning the character PKed has to be deleted from the server. A PK can take affect in the situations I stated above.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: A rebel leader or soldier is caught and is publicly amputated in the central plaza.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means death-match. A death-match can take effect when 2 or more parties start fighting till only one party still stands.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Rebels decide to take pot-shots at CPs on the streets, and the CPs rush into the apartment to expunge the rebels or capture them.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means random-death-match, a RDM is whenever someone kills without IC reason or without RP.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A CP is on the balcony of a Nexus and spots a citizen below him in the central plaza. The CP takes his/her pistol and shoots the citizen several times killing him.

Are you only applying for staff so you can spam events? No, I'm trying to join the staff to help the server and it's players.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means meta-game, meta-gaming is when any OOC information is used ICly
Give us three situations that define the term MG:.
1. A couple of friends are playing on a CC server and one asks the others to help him out in capturing a CP in lets say steam voice chat, and they help him without being asked ICly.
2. A citizen hears rebels talking about a secret stash of weapons in OOC and goes to the specified area to retrieve the weapons.
3. Citizens are talking in OOC on a bench in the central plaza and one starts talking about rebels and a CP comes up and arrests them for being possible rebels.

Bonus Questions
How sexy is PiLoT? Pretty smexy
How sexy is Rune Knight? A little smexy
How sexy is Commander. Pizza roll? Somewhat smexy

Chocolate cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocolate Cats staff application

Post by Akio Kanimura on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:37 am

This forum is no longer being monitored, if you want to post any application, you must do so on the new forums;mjolnirrp.enjin.com/
Akio Kanimura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top