Sir_jeffers OW app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir_jeffers OW app

Post by Sirjeffers on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Requirements:
* Must not to be an inexperienced player.
* Must know most CCA Codes.

Steam Name:Sir_jeffers333

Steam ID: STEAM:76561198161297568 ( I think that's it)

Character Name: Andrew Cole (CCA Ghost 04 33345

How many days have you played on the server? 15

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes I am a Super Admin on a Semi Serious Fallout Rp and I have been on several Combine Control servers for a while

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: Besides being an admin I have had several successful characters on this server and others.

IC: How you became Overwatch: Andrew lost his family to "rebels" when they ratted them out, ever since he has wanted to protect the common population the best that he can, so after being in the CCA for a while he volunteered to become OW.

CID:33345

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random Death Match, killing an AFK person with a physgun out, killing in spawn, taking a weapon out and insta killing a CP from behind.

FearRP- Meaning your character feels fear and knows they are not invincible. A citizen resists arrest with three CPs point non lethals at him. A CP attacked a rebel while captured when the rebel has three friends with him. A citizen walks up to a OW and pokes him.

PK- Perma kill, meaning your character no longer exists after a very noteworthy death. A rebel is executed publicly. A rouge unit is dumped into the acid pit. Or a captured unit is hung.

NLR- New life rule, after dying a player may not return to the area of their death or remember anything noteworthy from their past life such as secrete entrance location. A unit dies during a plaza raid. A rebel dies during a canal raid. A citizen is killed in a mugging.

MG- Meta game, you can not use information that you have acquired in another life or not Icly. Using secret tunnels on a new character. Knowing the layout of the Nexus with out exploring it. Knowing someone's name with out being told it.

DM- Deathmatch, an allowed fight between two or more players/npcs. Antlions attack the plaza. Headcrab mortars bomb the canals. A small gang war in the sewers.

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-citizen.
"Unit is 10-8" Means: On duty.
"10-50" Means: Patrol.
"10-20?" Means: Location.
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch
"10-1" Means: Not understood.
"11-3" Means: Stalker.
"11-99" Means: Officer needs immediate assistance.
"10-78" Means: Dispatch for Officer in trouble.
"10-2000" Means: Reinforcements Required Immediately.
"10-54" Means: Ripcord.

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?:10-108?
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?:10-4.
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?:10-4.
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?:10-91D.
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?:11-22.
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?:11-48.
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?:11-49.
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?:11-33.
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?:11-34.

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1:/me Would duck behind cover waiting for the ammo in the Anti-citizens AK to run out
2:/me seeing his chance would pop out of cover and fire his AR2 at the Anti-citizens.
3:/me Would dive back into cover as the shooting is directed at him.

Can you go Rogue as COTA?: NO

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?:NO

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?:NO

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?:Only if ordered to.

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: Only if ordered to.

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: Engage or report to CCA.

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: Engage or report to CCA

What is the correct situation to ignore CMD's orders?: If it is corrupt orders or I am ordered not to by someone higher.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: The correct situation to flag up is mostly when asked to by admins or LdR's or higher. Other wise during D-6 raids, JWs, AJs, or other things of that nature.

Sirjeffers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum