Some Kid's BMD Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Kid's BMD Application

Post by Some Kid on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:28 am

Steam Name: Some Kid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88461547

Character Name: Ariel "The Tigress" Takada

How many days have you played on the server? 4, but i been around since the first fireball server

IC: Background Story:
When Ariel Was A Girl, Her Mother, Azumi, Moved To America To Be With Her Husband, Will, As They Had Been Having A Long Distance Relationship. Her Brothers Hated The Idea Of Leaving Japan, But Ariel Was Enthusiastic About It, As She Wanted To Join Up With The Navy In America. When She Turned 7, Her Brothers Liked To Play With Her More, And Her And Akira Developed A Strong Relation, While Koji, Her Older Brother, Did Not See Ariel As A Proper Heir To Her Family .When She Became 17, She Joined Up With The United States Navy, And Was Put Aboard The U.S.S Nimitz As An ATC On The Bridge. After A Few Months, She Was Put On An Officer Watch List, For Demonstrating Excellent Leadership Skills. After A Few More Months, Ariel Was Promoted To Officer, And Was Given A Medal For Assisting The Admiral In Navigating Back To Their Station In Hawaii After Being Caught In A Hurricane. After 2 Years Of Service, The Admiral Decided To Leave His Position, And Ariel Was Chosen As The Best Possible Candidate To Become The New Admiral, And She Was Embraced By Her Fellow Crewmates. During Her First Tour, Ariel Was Put In Command Of A Fleet And Sent To The Caspian Sea To Stop A Russian Invasion Of Middle Eastern Countries. After She Talked Down The Russian Admiral And Prevented A Conflict Between The Two Countries.

After Another Year Of Service, Ariel Was Discharged After She Thought She Had Become Pregnant. She Decided To Not Go Back To The Navy, And Lived A Normal Life, For Some Time. In 2 Years, The Combine Invaded Earth, And Ariel Went Back To The Navy To Fight The Combine, But She And Her Crewmates Knew Fighting Was Useless. She And A Few Others Made A Quick Play And Escaped The Combine For A Few Years, Until They Were Found And She Was Transferred To City 45. Ariel Speaks Japanese Because Of Her Mother's Side Of The Family, Coming From Japan, And Ariel Also Improved Her Speaking Of The Language During Her Stationing In Hawaii, Having A Japanese Boyfriend (You Wanted A Background Story)

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I Want To Become A BMD Because I Run A Functional Rebel Group And We Have Alot Of New Members In Need Of Weapons And Supplies, And I Aim To Fill This Role And Supply My Men And Other Willing Rebels With The Gear They Need, For A Reasonable Price Of Course

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I Think You Should Choose Me To Become A BMD Because Of My Devotion To The Rebel Cause, And I Think As Of Now I Will Be The Only BMD On The Server For Sometime, Aswell As I really Want To Play Rebel To The Fullest, And We cant Do That With No Weapons Or Armor.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I Have. I Have played on many other server, including Fireball And Valhalla, And Have RPed As A CP, Rebel And Citizen

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: i Played As A LDR For Nine Months On One Server, Also Played A Rebel Leader Who Was A BMD, Played A Loyal Citizen On Fireball Not Too Long Ago Aswell

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:

Meaning: PK Is When A Character Dies, They Are Permanently Dead And Have To Delete Their Character After They Have Been Killed. PK Affects Usually When An Important Person From Either Side Or An Event That If You Die, You Are Permanently Dead

Ex: An Important CP Is Captured, Say The SEC, And The Rebels Decide To Execute Him Resulting In A Permanent KIll, Or PK

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation:

Meaning: DM, Or Deathmatch, Is When 2 Or More People, Regardless Of Their Allegiance, CP Or Rebel, Start Randomly Killing Each Other Over And Over For No Reason Whatsoever

Ex: Some Rebels Are Chilling In Their Hideout, When Suddenly They All Decide To Start Shooting Each Other For No Reason

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:

Meaning: When Someone Is Engaged In RP Or Just Passive RP, Someone Whips Out A Gun And Kills Them For No Reason, Or Because They Wanted To

Ex: A Citizen Is Walking In The Street, Doing Nothing Wrong, And Then A CP Pulls Out His Gun And Guns Down The Citizen For No Reason

Give us three correct /me commands about rebel activity:
Give us three correct /it commands:

/Me Open's Her Bag, Pulling Out A MP5k
/Me Discretly Talks To Her Friends About Planing A Raid
/Me Walks Up Behind The Civil Protection Officer With Her Gun To His Back Saying "Dont Move"

/It 10 Minutes Pass
/it Screams Can Be Heard In The Distance
/It Suddenly, The Ground Starts To Shake And Antlions Start To Emerge From The Ground

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?

A Broadcast Can Only Be Used By The Combine ( I Think), And Is Used To Announce Something Important Like A Judgement Waiver Or Rations, While An Ad Is A Citizen Putting Out An Ad For A Store So They Can Make Money

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?

Meaning: MG, Or Metagame Is When, Say Someones A Rebel, But No One Knows, And A Citizen Walks Up To Said Rebel And Says CAN I JOIN THE REBELS? Without Getting Their Information IC'ly

Give us three situations that define the term MG:

A Citizen Walks Up To A Rebel And Says To Him, Without Getting Any Knowlegde IC'ly, CAN I JOIN THE REBELS?

A CP Who Also Has A Rebel Character Knows Where A Secret Door Is, So He Uses It Even Though His CP Has No Knowledge Of The Door

A Citizen, Who Also Has A Rebel, Drops A Weapon In A Hidden Location, And Then He Switches To His Citizen Goes And Picks It Up, His Citizen Not Knowing Where The Gun Is IC'ly

Some Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Kid's BMD Application

Post by PiLoT on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:02 am

Accepted
PiLoT
Admin

View user profile http://mjolnirroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top